Product is great. What is really fantastic is the service, There was an issue with our order but it was handled quickly and politely all round good experience
Fits perfect and looks good :)
The hardest part of the whole process is deciding what case I wanted for my Macbook - so much to choose from! I was blown away by how easy it was to order what I wanted, and even more delighted by how quickly it arrived. I ordered on the weekend and the case was with me by early Tuesday morning. The case/s I ordered are so lovely and my friends and colleagues have commented on them and wanted to know where I got them from. Happy to recommend you!
Perfect fit. Easy to install. Pattern is high quality. Fast delivery. Love it
By Model Number
On the surface of your MacBook, Close your MacBook and turn it over. The Model Number is on the underside of the computer, near the regulatory markings.
By Model Identifier
You can also use your computer's model identifier to get more information. In the About This Mac window, click System Report. In the System Information window that opens, find Model Identifier in the Hardware Overview section.
|2||13" Air Retina (USB-C)||A1932||MacBookAir8,1||Current|
|3||13" Pro (USB-C)||
|4||15" Pro (USB-C)||
|5||11" Air (2010-2015)||
|6||13" Air (2008-2018)||
|7||13" Pro Retina (2012-2015)||
|8||15" Pro Retina (2012-2015)||A1398||
|9||13" Pro SuperDrive (2009–2011)||A1278||MacBookPro9,2
|10||15" Pro SuperDrive (2009–2011)||A1286||MacBookPro9,1
- #1 best-selling protection:
- Equip your laptop with the #1 best-selling hardshell case for all MacBook models.
- Textured, matte finish:
- Scratch-resistant finish provides comfortable grip and resists fingerprints and smudges.
- On-the-go protection:
- Form-fitting, matte hard shell keeps scuffs and scratches at bay.
- Stay cool:
- Rubberized anti-tilt feet and vent slots keep your MacBook from overheating.
- Sleek design:
- Ultra-thin and lightweight two-piece design is easy to snap on and off.
- 100% Polycarbonate
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.